Sometimes things go wrong after the home inspection. That’s why we back our home inspections with a Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty. Coverage is for 90 days from the inspection date or 22 days from closing, whichever comes later. Limits: Mechanical up to $500, Structural up to $2000.
This Limited Warranty handles the repair of leaks to your home’s roof for a period of five years following the date of the inspection. Limits- $3000 aggregate for 5 years. Deductible- $500 per claim.
This 6-Month Limited Warranty covers structural malfunctions of foundations, beams, roof framing and floor systems, to name a few. $3000 per claim, $13500 for policy duration. Deductible- $2000.
Limited Warranty from RWS. Coverage is for 90 days from the inspection date or 22 days from closing, whichever comes later. Buy with confidence and worry less knowing that main water and sewer collapses and breaks are covered, up to $2000 per occurrence and $4000 aggregate. Deductible- $300.
If mold is found in your home that was not present at the time of the inspection, MoldAway coverage is for 90 days from the inspection date or 22 days from closing, whichever comes later. This covers you for removal, up to $2000 aggregate. Deductible- $300 per claim.
Have Tony Hecht Enterprises do your Radon Test and RWS guarantees your radon levels to be under 4.0 PCi/L. If at any time during that 120 day period. If another test is performed by a duly licensed professional and the levels come back at 4.0 PCi/L or higher, RWS will pay the cost of mitigation up to $1200. Deductible- $250
You will be notified if your home appliances are recalled by the manufacturer. RecallChek® will provide you the information to resolve any potential recall issues promptly at no cost to you.
If our client is unhappy with the quality of our inspection and we cannot address those concerns at the inspection, we will refund the inspection fee and pay for an ASHI® certified inspector to inspect the same home.
These are the 200% Satisfaction Guarantee terms:
• The client agrees to be present for at least 30 minutes of the inspection and the entire recap of issues at the end.
• The client agrees to allow the inspector to address and rectify the client’s concern(s) during the inspection and recap.
• The client, and only the client, must state he or she is not satisfied with the inspection quality at the inspection, before the written report is produced.
• A signed liability release form must be received by Tony Hecht Enterprises (THE) to initiate the process.
• THE will refund 100% of the original base inspection fee only to the client. This does not include additional services or fees.
• THE will pay up to 100% of the original base inspection fee only to an ASHI® Certified Inspector for a second inspection of the same home.